Saturday, February 2, 2013

Accomplished

January flew by!  It's February and I was wondering if I had anything accomplished since we arrived back from our trip.  Getting back in the rhythm was a big task for the month. . . But I also got some custom orders done, some had been requested months ago.  I feel quite accomplished, especially sine January did not feel like a productive month.



Januari vloog voorbij! Het is februari en ik vroeg me af of ik iets bereikt had sinds we terug kwamen van onze Kerst reis naar Europa.  Terug in het dagelijkse ritme komen was DE taak voor de maand. . . Maar ik heb ook nog wat gedaan aan de prive bestellingen, sommige waren maanden geleden gevraagd. Ik ben vrij tevreden, in het bijzonder omdat januari zich niet aanvoelde als een productieve maand.
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment