Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Dress Up Set

I just finished an special order for one of the parents at the Waldorf Kindergarten.  It was an initial request for a birthday crown, but after seeing some of my creations in the shop, it became a request for more.  It's now a dress up set for his son's third birthday.  A nice collection of items that certainly will assist in many happy hours of magical play: two crowns, two wands, a set of butterfly wings, a play cape and four reversible masks.

Most of it was created with the help of my little assistant sitting on my lap behind the machine. . . we are bonding!
Ik heb net een speciale bestelling voor een van de ouders in onze Waldorf Kindergarten gemaakt.   Het begon als een bestelling voor een verjaardagskroon, maar na het zien van een aantal van mijn creaties in de winkel, is het een verzoek voor meer dingen geworden. Het is nu een verkleedset voor zijn zoon's derde verjaardag. Een mooie verzameling die zeker zal helpen bij vele uren van magisch spel: twee kronen, twee toverstokjes, vlindervleugels, een cape en vier omkeerbare maskers.

De meeste van deze dingen zijn gemaakt met de hulp van mijn kleine assistent op mijn schoot achter de naaimachine. . . wij bouwen een relatie op!


Andrea

Sharing at:






4 comments:

  1. Oh, that little one will have hours of fun! I especially like your butterfly wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet set! What a great idea to make a whole play set - something like this would be perfect for a costume box at home or school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matti! I do have to thank the father as I always make the individual items, but never considered the set myself since my kids have them already. . .

      Delete