Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Piñata Time Again!

I'm thrown back into the saddle of motherhood, organising a birthday party within a few days of my return.  A birthday party in our family requires the traditional piñata.  It became a quick and simple version this time around as I only had three rainy days to make it - do I miss heating in our house at these times. An octopus it became. . .
Ik ben weer terug in het moederschap, binnen een paar dagen van mijn terugkeer uit Nederland, is het weer tijd om een verjaardagsfeestje te organiseren. Een verjaardagsfeestje in onze familie vereist de traditionele piñata.  Het was een snelle en eenvoudige versie deze keer want ik had maar drie regenachtige dagen om het te maken - ik mis verwarming in ons huis op deze tijden. Het werd een octopus. . .

Andrea 

Sharing at:

4 comments:

  1. An octopus pinata! What a great idea, I love his balloon legs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Evelyn! One of the results of a quick pinata. . .

      Delete
  2. he is super cute! I love him to pieces :) Stop by our Snickerdoodle Sunday sometime and link up if you have time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I will pop over soon!

      Delete